Every company or business has its own pitch. Whether they boast cheaper prices, better customer service or whatever the case may be, there’s always a reason to choose their brand.
What separates our AFC center from most companies, though, is the fact that we hold true to what we advertise. We do, indeed, provide top-quality care at an affordable price, while providing it quick enough so that our patients don’t have to wait hours to get the care they need!
Read on as we further explain why you should choose to visit our AFC team.
- Coming to see us is less expensive than going to the ER. This is reason one. Each year, people spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits when the non-emergency treatment they need could be delivered by our urgent care center. Simply put, this shouldn’t happen! A visit to our urgent care clinic costs between $100 and $200 on average, whereas an ER visit costs more than $1,000.
- We work with a diverse range of insurance companies. You probably won’t have to worry about our AFC center not being able to take your insurance payment method. In addition to most major health insurance programs, we work with large corporations such as Medicare. Our complete list of accepted insurance companies can be seen here.
- We have self-pay options available at a reduced rate. The office charge for visiting our AFC facility is $140, but we offer discounted prices if you are self-paying or do not have insurance. You can contact us here if you have any questions about our self-pay choices!
- Visiting our urgent care center on any day is an excellent idea. We’re available seven days a week and have extended hours to accommodate your hectic schedule. Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We provide excellent care at an efficient pace. We strive to provide quality, quick care regardless of the time or day you visit. Whether you come in on a Monday or a Friday, our goal is to have you in and out in under an hour after your non-emergency requirements have been satisfied.
- You don’t have to miss work to see us. Have a medical issue that needs to be addressed but don’t want to take time from work to do so? It’s no problem! We’re open on weekends and can provide non-emergency care to ensure that you don’t have to skip out on your job.
- You don’t need to make an appointment. We offer non-emergency care without a necessary appointment! Plus, if you need a COVID-19, strep or flu test, you don’t need to make an appointment either. Just stop by today.
We are proud to provide the care we do to our patients! Don’t hesitate to visit our AFC team today.